Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July Monthly Favorites 2014


The month of July as been kind of busy for me. However, I got to try something that has literally changed my makeup life! So, I do not have that many products to show you guys but here are my monthly favorites.










My number one favorite of the month was my coastal scents Revealed 2 Palette. It is truly amazing and the makeup looks are endless. If you do not want to pay the $54 for the Urban Decay palettes than I highly suggest these. The color pay off is great and the texture is velvety.

Number two is the Sims 2 Ultimate Package. Since the Sims 4 is coming out they are giving their sims 2 all packs for FREE. And I love the word free, the best 4 letter word I the beauty world.

Well, like I mentioned, I do not have many faves of the month but next month will most likely be bigger.

None of these products are sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment